- This watch is hand crafted from an MLB Authenticated Game Used Chicago Cubs Baseball, used during the 2016 regular season run to their Championship.
- Watch dial features the "Century of Cubs" commemorative logo celebrating Wrigley's 100 Years.
- Limited Edition.
- 40mm stainless steel bezel, this watch features the unmistakable red stitching and scratches and scuffs that let you know they have seen game-play. Brushed stainless caseback hallmarked "Cubs." Mineral crystal.
- Italian cognac leather strap with contrast stitching.
- Battery operated full Swiss Movement.
- On the face is a custom MLB hologram designed for Tokens. This ensures authenticity and the number can be searched at mlb.com/authentication to learn specific details of the ball's game history.
- Each watch comes gift-boxed with an authentication/warranty card.
- One year warranty from date of purchase.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball.
Congrats to the Cubs & Wrigley! Note hologram number may be different than depiction but all balls used are from the 2016 Championship season and feature the 100 year special logo.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Production begins when a game used ball is removed from the action. MLB stations authenticators field-side at each game to track and record balls and bats and enter into MLB’s game used database. An MLB authenticator makes weekly visits to Tokens to witness the laser cutting and preparation of the ball discs for manufacture. Once overseas, discs are encased under a mineral crystal, the back is engraved and the watch is completed. Typical MLB holograms are 10mm in diameter, however, for this watch a unique 7mm version was developed.